Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions sets forth the terms and conditions under which Xclusive Tech (trading as LMCT PLUS LUXE) (ABN 93 627 297 474) of level 9, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 (LMCT+LUXE, we, or us) governs your use of our website located at lmctpluslux.com.au (the Site), and the LUXE Members platform made available through the Site (the Software) and the information, content, features and services provided through the Site (together with the Software, collectively, the Service)
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE, OR THE PURCHASE OF ONE OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS, SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONSTITUTES YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THIS THEM, INCLUDING ANY MODIFICATIONS THAT LMCTY+ MAKES FROM TIME TO TIME.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site or the Service.
LUXE may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and conditions on the Site, and you agree that you will be bound by any changes to these terms and conditions. LUXE may make changes to the Site and/or the Service at any time. You understand that LUXE may discontinue or restrict your use of the Site and/or the Service for any reason or no reason with or without notice.
- The LUXE Site is a membership rewards platform that offers its members discounts at leading brands and businesses across Australia. Members receive access to a member’s dashboard where they can utilise the discounts on offer and manage all their payments depending on what package they have and update details as needed.
- LUXE reserves the right to add, change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time. Your use of the Site and/or the Service, including the availability of new services through the Site, shall be subject to these terms and conditions. In addition, LUXE may impose limits on any portion of the Service or restrict your access to portions of or the entire Site in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
- LUXE supports all registered and official Australian Business Partners of the LUXE/LMCT+ Network and The Little Legends Foundation. To become a registered partner please go to bit.ly/lmctpartners
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Your purchase of a membership to our rewards platform supports the LUXE brand, and its official partners. Memberships or once off packages are refundable to an extent.
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. For major failures you are entitled to
- cancel your service contract with us; and.
- a refund for the unused portion or compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
- If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service. Refunds or rectifications cannot be given for reasons such as change of mind or failure to not understand properly.
- To use certain portions of the Site and Service, you will be directed to register on the Site and create a user profile or account (Account).
- As part of the registration process, you may be asked to submit your name, address, email address and/or similar information and to select a password. You agree that all information you provide to LUXE for purposes of creating an account (Registration Information) will be true, accurate, current, and complete and your failure to provide such information shall constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and may result in the immediate termination of your Account. You shall (i) promptly update your Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- In creating an Account, you shall not (a) select or use the email address or username of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, (b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorization, (c) use an email address or username that is profane, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate or (d) allow any other party to use your Account and/or password except as set forth herein.
- You may not share or transfer any Account. You may not disclose your password to anyone. You agree to immediately notify LUXE by sending an email to email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password. You understand and agree that you shall be liable for all activities that occur under any Account created for your use, even if such activities were not committed by you. LUXE is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- LUXE employees, directors, managers and their respective immediate family members (i.e., parents, spouses, domestic partners, siblings and children) or any other person residing in the same household as an LUXE, employee, director or manager may not win the offered giveaways.
Termination of Account.
- You understand and agree that you have no ownership rights in your Account and LUXE may stop offering the Service at any time. Further, LUXE may cancel your Account, delete all of your Registration Information and any other information you have provided through the Site (collectively, User Content) associated with your Account at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason including, without limitation, your violation of these terms and conditions.
- LUXE will not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from the removal of any User Content from the Site and/or the Service. You may cancel your Account at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and cancellation will take effect once administration has processed. LUXE reserves the right to temporarily or permanently restrict or block access to the Site and/or the Service to any users who have had their Accounts cancelled.
LUXE offers multiple tiers of one-off memberships that grant customers timed access to the member’s reward platform. These memberships are offered in bronze, silver, gold or platinum packages. The designated timed access to the platform for each member is as follows:
- Bronze – 7 Days Access to LUXE Database
- Silver – 28 Days Access to LUXE Database
- Gold – 186 Days Access to LUXE Database
- Platinum – 365 days Access to LUXE Database
LUXE offers an ongoing subscription to the platform that is direct debited monthly until cancelled. This membership provides customers with unlimited time on the platform while their loyalty membership is active.
LUXE Stylist Loyalty Membership– $9.99 p.m
- Access to Mates Rates discounts (over 1000 stores)
- 3rd Priority Invites to LUXE Events across Australia
- LUXE Early Bird Promotion Emails
- 1 accumulating entry for promotions
LUXE Designer Loyalty Membership – $29.99 p.m
- Access to Mates Rates discounts (over 1000 stores)
- 2nd Priority Invites to LUXE Events across Australia
- LUXE Early Bird Promotion Emails
- 5 accumulating entries for promotions
LUXE Couture Loyalty Membership – $49.99 p.m
- Access to Mates Rates discounts (over 1000 stores)
- 1st Priority Invites to LUXE Events across Australia
- VIP Offers from partners
- LUXE Early Bird Promotion Emails
- 10 accumulating entries for promotions
Termination of Loyalty Membership
Upon cancelling your loyalty membership which must and can only be done via email to email@example.com. Once the email is sent, there will be an email sent back from our team to confirm the cancellation request. Upon confirmation we will proceed to cancel the direct debit request without a refund. This will remove all future payments but you’ll still be able to utilise the member portal access and discounts granted.
Terminating your loyalty membership does not remove you from our mailing or text lists, these must be done via the associated links as they are sent via third parties
Once a subscription is cancelled the payment provider does not allow for the reactivation of that subscription, so all accumulated history for that subscription is lost.If you want to continue your subscription please follow the instructions in the notification emails provided or login to the member’s dashboard and update your banking details.
Please note that the system only allows 4 attempts which is inclusive of the user manually attempting to charge the account.
Use of Site and Service.
You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the Site, or Service, violate any applicable law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to (i) make available through the Site any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity); (ii) institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, upon the Site and/or the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt the Site and/or the Service or any other person’s use of the Site and/or the Service; or (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Service, Accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site and/or the Service.
Furthermore, you may not use the Site to develop, generate, transmit or store information that: (a) is defamatory, harmful, abusive, obscene or hateful; (b) in any way obstructs or otherwise interferes with the normal performance of another person’s use of the Site and/or the Service, (c) performs any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; (d) constitutes harassment or a violation of privacy or threatens other people or groups of people; (e) is harmful to children in any manner; (f) violates any applicable law, regulation or ordinance; (g) makes any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding LUXE and/or the Site or Service or (h) constitutes phishing, pharming or impersonates any other person, or steals or assumes any person’s identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias).
You agree that you will not (i) obtain or attempt to obtain any information from the Site including, without limitation, email information of other Account holders or other Software data; (ii) intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the Site or Software, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device; (iii) use any type of bot, spider, virus, clock, timer, counter, worm, software lock, drop dead device, Trojan-horse routing, trap door, time bomb or any other codes, instructions or third-party software that is designed to provide a means of surreptitious or unauthorized access to, or distort, delete, damage or disassemble, the Site or Software.
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that you disclose, submit or offer to us in connection with your use of the Site or Service, such as your suggestions regarding improvements that we make to the Site or Service (collectively, Comments) will become our exclusive property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide right, title and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory relating to submissions. Thus, we will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. You should not submit any Comments to us if you do not wish to assign such rights to us. We are and will be under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to you or any third party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make. By posting Comments or any other content, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to such or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute such Comments and content and grant us the right to do the same. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights and similar theories, if any.
Your User Content, and the contents of all of your Comments and other online communications (including without limitation chat text, voice communications, IP addresses and your personal information) may be accessed and monitored as necessary to provide the Service and may be disclosed: (i) when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); (ii) to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations (iii) where we believe that the Site or Service is being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit card theft reduction; (iv) when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally; and (v) in order to protect the rights or property of LUXE, including to enforce these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring, access and disclosure.
When accessing the Site you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you.
The Site and the Service are operated by LUXE in Australia. Those who choose to access the Site, and/or the Service from locations outside of Australia can do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Third-Party Products, Services + Discounts from Our Partners.
Third party services, content, information, and products may be made available by LUXE on or through the Site. Third Party Products, services and discounts are provided solely for the benefit of our paid members and LUXE makes no representations or warranties regarding any Third-Party Products, services and discounts and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Third-Party Products, services or discounts. Third Party Products, services and discounts are subject to the applicable terms and policies of the third parties that offer them.
Links from the Site. The Site may contain links to websites operated by other parties. LUXE provides these links to other websites as a convenience and use of these sites is at your own risk. The linked sites are not under the control of LUXE, and LUXE is not responsible for the content available on the other sites. Such links do not imply LUXE endorsement of information or material on any other site and LUXE disclaims all liability with regard to your access to and use of such linked websites.
Links to the Site. You may not place a link to the Site on another website without our prior written consent and, without limiting the foregoing, you must adhere to LUXE inking policy as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with LUXE and/or its licensors’ names and trademarks, (ii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with LMCT+ (iii) when selected by a user, the link must display the Site on full-screen and not within a frame on the linking site, and (iv) LUXE reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
LUXE+ Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Infringement.
The interfaces, content, arrangement and layout of the Site including, but not limited to, the LUXE trademark and logo, designs, text, artwork, graphics, images, buttons, user interfaces, information and other content, and any compilation of the foregoing (LUXE Intellectual Property) are the property of Xclusive Tech, except where otherwise noted, and are protected from copying, imitation, communication, or simulation under Australian. and international laws and may not be reproduced, modified, communicated, displayed, distributed, or transmitted without the prior written permission of LUXE.
You understand and acknowledge that, by visiting the Site, you do not acquire or obtain by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use or make additional copies of any materials or information displayed on the Site. You agree not to display or use any LUXE Intellectual Property or third party content located on the Site in any manner not expressly permitted under these terms and conditions